Bwa-hahaha… The second section is up. Here are the pix I took during manufacturing….
As you can see, clamps are our friends. I was able to do the whole thing by mice elf so far. This section was easier as I had the previous section to use as fixturing (using our friends) and my grandfather’s roll top desk as an assembly platform. Once the section was complete, I supported the end towards the computer and slipped a 2 x 4 under the framing, clamping it to the top to prevent scarring when I pushed the boogair over onto the floor.
The second foto shows that I used decking screws rather than 16 penny nails to fasten everything together. Somewhere down the road the owner of the house in that time frame may wish to dis-assemble the thing and he can reuse the lumber. Might be a rare commodity at that point in future historie…
The final shot shows the wall in place and the plate which will sport the door fastened to the concrete floor. I’ll center the door 3’ from the shitter wall… but that’s a story for another day….