A Beer and a Dog

"Why should I blog about brewing?", I asked. "Nothing like a beer and a dog...", So Sayeth Virtual Wayne.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Bottling 14B. American IPA ("CyberDave's v 1.3.1.1)

I forgot to heat the Primer sugar water this AM before work so I had to do it after returning... Just finished sanitizing the bottles (Clorox method) and awaiting the primer mix to cool to a safe temperature. This is the beer that I brewed at Teach A Friend to Home Brew at
Chris & Fran's shoppe.


While working at another store today I met a chap that works there that is interested in brewing. I'll take him a couple of V 1.2.1.1 when I return tomorrow, and I'll take a cooler full to the meeting after work tomorrow.

Now to chill while the mix chills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not one of these.. these... FAUX CyberDaves... but the TRUE CyberDave!


About CyberDave

My photo
Contract engineering, working in the field in which I truly love: Mechanical Design.

Followers

That was it, apparently

"Bonus Nachos!" as we say on my planet. "And CHEERS!"