I put a chest freezer on lay away at a local business, a 9 ft.^3 box, just so I can again make lagers. Of course, if the balloon goes up, I can use it as a freezer to keep rodentia and other game in as I can capture them. (And on that note: I saw a clip on a show called 'Manswers' that said that pound-for-pound, cats are more nutritious than dogs. "Remember that when you try to come after my dogs, you starving lunatics!" ) Perhaps that is why cats are so aloof... But that's a story for next year, I'm sure.
I should have it paid for by January something or another, and one of my first lagers will be my ole pal Märzen, or as it is better known, Oktöberfest. I haven't made one in years, and it is about time to do so! But first, maybe a Dortmunder. Trish may like that style; not too hoppy nor strong for her tastes. I'm Egor to start brewing again!
- ► 2011 (43)
- A sign that things are getting better for a little...
- A strange occurrence (to me)
- Back in the saddle again…
- Getting into it
- On my way to visit Cap’n Eddie last nite…
- Dog Pee…
- Better today.
- Week 2 starts today…
- Windows Live Messenger upgrade that didn’t happen
- Week One is behind me… Now, it’s time to brew!
- Stopped by the C on Willie-D today after work….
- Day One…
- ▼ November (16)