A Beer and a Dog

"Why should I blog about brewing?", I asked. "Nothing like a beer and a dog...", So Sayeth Virtual Wayne.

Friday, April 22, 2011

I got to work today, and you know what?

These people take off Good Friday.  Imagine that!  Oh well, at least the trip wasn’t wasted…

Because: On the way home I stopped at Thelma’s Chicken & Waffles down on the market, across from the #1 Fire Station, if you’re wonderin’.  I ordered a Country Ham Biscuit and this is what it looks like":

         110422_ThelmasCountryHamBiscuit01       110422_ThelmasCountryHamBiscuit02  

How exactly do you spell Awe-some-o-licious?  Whoa!    I had to capture the moment with my cell camera (I should look into cleaning the lens one day…) and it didn’t do this sandwich justice.  One of these and a steamin’ cup of coffee makes for a good start to any growing boy or girl’s day!

And now, I have a day to concentrate on my web site.  See you in the ether~!

- CyberDave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not one of these.. these... FAUX CyberDaves... but the TRUE CyberDave!


About CyberDave

My photo
Contract engineering, working in the field in which I truly love: Mechanical Design.

Followers

That was it, apparently

"Bonus Nachos!" as we say on my planet. "And CHEERS!"