A Beer and a Dog

"Why should I blog about brewing?", I asked. "Nothing like a beer and a dog...", So Sayeth Virtual Wayne.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Goin’ to see Cap’n Eddie…

Cap’n Eddie has been having diabetes related problems for years and now is pretty much confined to a wheelchair at home with the occasional trip to the ER on the side.  (Last time he was there he asked the doctor, “Doc, am I gonna live?” to which the doctor replied: “Yeah, but you aren’t gonna like it.”  Ed keeps a good humour about the situation.)

I told him that I’d bring him a couple bottles of my home brewed beer and he said that he wouldn’t bar me from the house…

Had to do Phase II of storm window frame repair before I left.  That is done and we await the caulk to dry so that Phase III may begin.  More on that as it happens to me….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not one of these.. these... FAUX CyberDaves... but the TRUE CyberDave!


About CyberDave

My photo
Contract engineering, working in the field in which I truly love: Mechanical Design.

Followers

That was it, apparently

"Bonus Nachos!" as we say on my planet. "And CHEERS!"