A Beer and a Dog

"Why should I blog about brewing?", I asked. "Nothing like a beer and a dog...", So Sayeth Virtual Wayne.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Job Interview

Had a great job interview this morning, spoke to five people and had a nickel tour about the manufacturing facilities, it was fascinating.  I felt comfortable with the whole three hour soiree, and I get the feeling that the people that interviewed me really liked me and know that I can do for them that which they desire to be done.  I’m excited about the opportunity.  It is a contract position, 2-3 or longer months, but ya gotta roll the dice sometimes: It might turn into a full time position, or, if not, lead to other opportunities elsewhere.

Let’s kick back & see what transpires…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not one of these.. these... FAUX CyberDaves... but the TRUE CyberDave!


About CyberDave

My photo
Contract engineering, working in the field in which I truly love: Mechanical Design.

Followers

That was it, apparently

"Bonus Nachos!" as we say on my planet. "And CHEERS!"