A Beer and a Dog

"Why should I blog about brewing?", I asked. "Nothing like a beer and a dog...", So Sayeth Virtual Wayne.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Too much.

Cap’n Eddie and I sat up til about 11:00 last night telling tales of adventure and drinking beers… then I came home and chatted with Virtual Wayne for a while til he was ready for bed.  I still wanted to communicate with other humaans, so I went to the chat site that often go to, to parlay with my peeps across the globe – and who knows, maybe out in the ‘verse as well.

…and I had another beer and a brandy.  Finally headed upstairs at 2 ish, ate a little ice cream and turned on the TV.  Woke up at 4:30-ish and went to bed.  The dogs woke me at 8:30 and I had a feeling that I was forgetting something…. Oh, yeah.  A meeting with the dude at the VEC at 10:00.  I fed the dogs, showered, dressed, poured some coffee, ate a bowl of cereal & three slices of hog jowel, and went to the meet & greet.

The VEC dude gave me some things to think about.  He said that perhaps I would find it interesting if I went to http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp and took the Meyers Briggs personality test.  He thinks that I am the type of humanoid that really needs to go back to school & get a Bachelors degree to find the types of jobs I will find satisfying.  Or some such thing as that.  And who nose, Uncle Sugar might even pop for it! Woo-hoo!  Free Federal Spare Change!  Oh, thank you future generations that will have to foot the bill!  I won’t let your ancestors down!

Have about an hour til’ I have to head off to the ole likker store to peddle whiskey to the Pilgrims.  And another Dave in Paradise begins anew!  And when I return tonite, Phase III of Window Repair…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not one of these.. these... FAUX CyberDaves... but the TRUE CyberDave!


About CyberDave

My photo
Contract engineering, working in the field in which I truly love: Mechanical Design.

Followers

That was it, apparently

"Bonus Nachos!" as we say on my planet. "And CHEERS!"