A Beer and a Dog

"Why should I blog about brewing?", I asked. "Nothing like a beer and a dog...", So Sayeth Virtual Wayne.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Job Offer….

I received a call while at work from a contracting agent asking if I would like the job that he & I have been communicating about.  After some parlaying he said he would contact the client and get back to me in an hour.  He did. I do.  Contract design for a short period… so I beached my boat, burned it to the waterline, and turned in my two week notice.  I’ll begin work on 1 November.

More as more happens….

 

(Huzzah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not one of these.. these... FAUX CyberDaves... but the TRUE CyberDave!


About CyberDave

My photo
Contract engineering, working in the field in which I truly love: Mechanical Design.

Followers

That was it, apparently

"Bonus Nachos!" as we say on my planet. "And CHEERS!"