A Beer and a Dog

"Why should I blog about brewing?", I asked. "Nothing like a beer and a dog...", So Sayeth Virtual Wayne.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Phone screening day before yesterday… and ramblings

The screener sent me an e-mail to tell me that he was sending my resume on to the company that has the opening.  I’ll keep mum about the per-ticulars for now… don’t want to put the whammy on it or anything.  However, I will say that I am enthused!

I told El Jefe that there might be a job offer coming my way soon, and he gave me the thumbs up… and said, “You WILL keep me posted, won’t you?”  Sure thing, Jefe…  I promised him 2 weeks notice when I signed on, and I’ll keep that word;  it will take him a couple weeks to replace me with a newbie and train him or her.

A woman with whom I work said that her pappy & a friend of his have a website called ‘ScotchHunter’ at, believe it or not,

http://scotchhunter.com/

I’ll check it out here in a few…. I’m a scotch fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not one of these.. these... FAUX CyberDaves... but the TRUE CyberDave!


About CyberDave

My photo
Contract engineering, working in the field in which I truly love: Mechanical Design.

Followers

That was it, apparently

"Bonus Nachos!" as we say on my planet. "And CHEERS!"