Sunday, June 7, 2009
Got my Biere de Garde bottled with a few glitches
I rounded up a few Champagne and Saison bottles to put some of my Biere de Garde into and broke out the capper that I got somewhere... for capping tall bottles. Mental note: Adjust the capper before filling the bottles with beer. See images.
I did get one bomber bottle and 48 12-oz. bottles of beer. The FG was 1.013 and the ABV is 7.58%. I'll shelf it all for a week to let the carbonation start and then put it all into the fridge and wait for it to finish. Will take at least three weeks.... maybe more.
- ► 2011 (43)
- ► 2010 (61)
- Many things happened today. Or not.
- AAA tastes great!
- Yo-yo-yo...! CyberDave Raps....
- The meeting went well...
- June Brew Club Meeting
- Another Dave in Paradise...
- Strange day...
- Got a large, hoppy beer from Wine Gourmet...
- Geletin is a-floating
- AAA still going well
- ...I shoulda used the beer in the broken bottle!
- Got my Biere de Garde bottled with a few glitches
- Work's over and done with for the day.... But...
- And had another dream of working at.....
- AAA Going well in Primary
- IE 8 Bad
- ManagCENSORED BY MANAGEMENTgain...
- 090601 - Truck Day...
- ▼ June (19)